There are so many places to see and explore in this world, it’s hard to know where to start. But thankfully, WhereYouGo can help. This website is a comprehensive guide to everything from the top tourist destinations to the most off-the-beaten-path spots. Whether you’re looking for specific information or just want to get inspired, WhereYouGo is the perfect resource.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the WhereYouGo For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
WhereYouGo Andorid App Summary
Independent developers is the developer of this WhereYouGo application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 291187+ users of this app. The WhereYouGo app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Jan 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of WhereYouGo for PC
the storage location to internal storage.
1. It supports playing Wherigo cartridges.
2. You can load, play, and save the current state of your Wherigo game.
3. Compass and online or offline maps can be used to navigate.
4. Locus can be used to display maps.
5. Cartridges for usage with WhereYouGo can be downloaded from https://www.wherigo.com and other services.
6. Automatic download of cartridges from wherigo.com.
7. View game zones and locations on a map.
8. Uses online maps from various sources.
9. Supports offline map files.
10. Seamless interworking with Locus to display maps.
WhereYouGo App Overview and Details
It supports playing Wherigo cartridges, which is an interactive location based geocaching game. You can load, play and save the current state of your Wherigo game. Compass and online or offline maps can be used to navigate, alternatively Locus can be used to display maps.
Cartridges for usage with WhereYouGo can be downloaded from https://www.wherigo.com and other services.
– Automatic download of cartridges from wherigo.com (can be triggered from your browser by opening a listing page on wherigo.com or from other geocaching apps like c:geo)
– Use compass to navigate to the next game zone or location
– View game zones and locations on a map
– Uses online maps from various sources
– Supports offline map files (only Mapsforge v0.3 format at this moment)
– Seamless interworking with Locus to display maps (alternatively to internal maps)
– Several save game slots per cartridge
– Automatic game saving when switching to another app
– Integrated QR-code reader
WhereYouGo is OpenSource and licensed under GNU General Public License v3.0.
After the source code was unmaintained for several years, a new development team (the c:geo team) was – with agreement of the orignal author – finally able to take over the source code and continue app development.
If you are able and willing to help us, you can find information and source code in the link below. We need your help: https://github.com/cgeo/WhereYouGo
The core of the application is based on OpenWIG, it uses the Mapsforge library to display maps, alternatively Locus can be used.
– When manually downloading cartridges from wherigo.com, make sure to use the version “Pocket PC Device”.
– Copy the cartridges into your Wherigo folder (Settings – Main – Wherigo folder). Make sure you granted the application permission to write to external storage and you have write permission in selected directory. Some newer devices don’t allow writing to SD card. If you’re not sure, set “Wherigo folder” automatically.
– If you have problems installing or using WhereYouGo please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you would like to know why WhereYouGo needs the permissions requested, please check https://github.com/cgeo/WhereYouGo/blob/master/PRIVACY.md for an explanation.
Download & Install WhereYouGo For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the WhereYouGo on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
|App Name:||WhereYouGo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Independent developers|
|Updated on:||Jan 14, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this WhereYouGo?
– Fix Android 12 GPS problem
– Restore functionality of OSM Mapnik online map
– New app icon and minor style adjustments
– Modernize app settings screens
– Validation of login credentials in settings
– Various translation updates
– Compile with a new target version to fulfill Google requirements – Please report any new issues to our support.
– Note: Please avoid deinstalling the app, access of the app to your file system might get lost after new installation. Working on it!
WhereYouGo is an amazing application that allows users to find the best places to go based on their interests. The application is easy to use and provides great suggestions for users. I highly recommend using WhereYouGo to find the best places to go in your area.
This concludes our article on WhereYouGo Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or WhereYouGo for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This WhereYouGo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WhereYouGo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the WhereYouGo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WhereYouGo.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.