Transportation Engineering is a field of engineering that is concerned with the planning, design, operation, and management of transportation systems. These systems include highways, bridges, railroads, airports, seaports, and mass transit systems. Transportation engineers use a variety of engineering tools to design and operate these systems, including computer simulations, mathematical models, and traffic studies.
You will download the Transportation Engineering for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Download & Install Transportation Engineering For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Transportation Engineering is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
Transportation Engineering Andorid App Summary
Engineering Apps is the developer of this Transportation Engineering application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 21683+ users of this app. The Transportation Engineering app rating is currently 7.
It was last updated on Dec 21, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name:||Transportation Engineering On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Engineering Apps|
|Updated on:||Dec 21, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Features of Transportation Engineering for PC
23. Rail Profile and Weight
24. The Running Surface of the Rail
25. The Ballast
26. The Sub-Ballast
27. The Formation
28. The Permanent Way
Transportation Engineering App Overview and Details
Transportation engineering is a sub-discipline of civil engineering which deals with the application of technology and scientific principles to the planning, functional design, operation and management of facilities for any mode of transportation in order to provide the safe, rapid, comfortable, convenient, economical, and environmentally compatible movement of people and goods (transport).
This inventory or database must include information on:
* Land use
* Transportation facilities and services
* Economic activity
* Travel patterns and volumes
* Regional financial resources
* Community values and expectations
* Laws and ordinances
Transport Engineering Cover 5 main factors which are these
1 Highway engineering
2 Railroad engineering
3 Port and harbor engineering
4 Airport engineering
5 Pipeline Engineering
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Buckling of a Column
2. The Finite Element Method for Bending and Buckling
3. Axial Vibration of a Slender Bar
4. Torsional Vibration
5. Vibration of Beams in Bending
6. Addition of Damping
8. Station Layout
9. The Definition of Railway Rolling Stock
10. The Evolution of Steam Motive Power
11. The Advent of Electric Traction
12. Evolution of Wheel Layout
13. Carbody Structures
14. Train Performance Issues on Metros and Light Rail
15. Manufacturing Methods
16. Proper Maintenance of Rolling Stock
17. Maintenance Management
18. The Needs of the Maintainer
19. Sleeper Functions
20. Prestressed Concrete Sleepers (Monobloc)
21. Track: The Origin and Development of Railway Track
22. Track Ballast
23. Rail Fastenings, Baseplates and Pads
25. The Introduction of Track Welding
26. Site Welding to Produce CWR
27. Crossing Design and Manufacture
28. Driving, Locking and Detection of Points
29. Paved Concrete Track
30. Earthworks, Drainage and Fencing: Stability of Earthworks
31. Detection of Movement of Earthworks
32. Drainage of the Trackbed
33. Side or – Cess Drains
34. Railway Fencing
35. Bridges and Structures: Early Railway Structures and Materials
36. Reinforced Concrete Structures
37. Prestressed Concrete
38. Brick and Masonry Structures
39. Structural Maintenance
40. Tunnels and Tunnelling: The History of Tunnelling
41. Construction Methods
42. Tunnel Linings
43. Electrification: Electricity as a Form of Motive Power
44. The AC System Connection of Supply
45. DC Low Voltage Systems
46. The Effects of Electrification
47. The Early History of Railway Signalling
48. Track Circuits
49. Minimum Headways
50. Subsidiary Signals
51. Transmission Based Signalling
52. Protection Against Trains Passing Signals at Danger
53. Systems and Communications
54. Human Processes
55. Interface Between Operation and Engineering
56. The Railway Systems Pyramid
57. The Public Address and Information Systems
58. Telephones and Radio
59. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
60. Vertical Transportation
61. Passenger Flow to and from Escalators and Lifts
62. Types of Escalators
63. Compact Type Escalators
64. Draught Relief
65. Types of Modern Lift
66. Inspection and Maintenance
68. Ventilation a Problem on Railways
69. Movement of Air
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Transportation Engineering is part of engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
Whats New In this Transportation Engineering?
Check out New Learning Videos! We have Added
• Chapter and topics made offline access
• New Intuitive Knowledge Test & Score Section
• Search Option with autoprediction to get straight the your topic
• Fast Response Time of Application
• Provide Storage Access for Offline Mode
Transportation Engineering is a field of engineering that focuses on the planning, design, construction, and operation of transportation systems. These systems can include everything from roads and bridges to airports and seaports. Transportation engineers must have a strong understanding of mathematics and physics, as well as engineering principles and practices. They must also be able to think critically and solve problems.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the Transportation Engineering on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This Transportation Engineering to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Transportation Engineering and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Transportation Engineering. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Transportation Engineering.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.