A scientific calculator is a type of electronic calculator that performs mathematical operations involved in scientific calculations. It is usually used by scientists, mathematicians and students. Scientific calculators have many more features than standard calculators, including the ability to handle complex numbers, vectors and matrices. They also often have a large number of built-in constants and functions. Some scientific calculators can also be used to graph equations.
You will download the Scientific Calculator for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Download & Install Scientific Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Scientific Calculator is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
Scientific Calculator Andorid App Summary
CalcTastic is the developer of this Scientific Calculator application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 289638+ users of this app. The Scientific Calculator app rating is currently 6.7.2.
It was last updated on Nov 5, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name:||Scientific Calculator On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Nov 5, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Features of Scientific Calculator for PC
Sample, Standard Deviation, Variance
– Linear Regression with Intercept and Slope
– Quadratic Regression
– Cubic Regression
– Exponential Regression
– Power Regression
– Inverse Regression
– Multiple Linear Regression
– Logistic Regression
– Fourier Series
– Normal Distribution
– Chi Square Distribution
– Student’s t Distribution
– Pearson’s Correlation Coefficient
– Rank Correlation Coefficient
– Spearman’s Rank Correlation
Scientific Calculator App Overview and Details
CalcTastic Scientific Calculator is a high-precision, feature-rich scientific calculator with years of refinement and thousands of satisfied users. Choose from 5 different themes, a configurable display and your choice of operation, Algebraic or RPN.
CalcTastic Scientific Calculator is FREE but comes with many great features including a Unit Converter, Fractions, Complex Numbers, Advanced Statistics, History & Memory Registers and a full-online Help Section.
If you find CalcTastic Scientific Calculator useful, consider the PLUS version ($1 USD). The PLUS version also includes Polar-Form Complex Numbers, 7 Additional Themes and a Full-Featured Programmers Calculator.
– High Internal Precision
– Algebraic (Prefix or Postfix) or RPN Calculator Modes
– Expression or Stack Display
– Expression History with 20 Records
– Calculator Stack with 20-50 Registers
– Memory with 10 Registers
– 5 High-Quality Themes
– Copy and Paste
– Configurable Numeric Display (Decimal and Grouping)
– Intuitive long-click feature removes the need to press SHIFT
– Easier to use than traditional Casio or HP calculators (11C / 15C)
– Rectangular Form Complex Number Support
– Real, Imaginary, Magnitude, Argument and Conjugate functions
– Fractions and Fraction Calculations
– Convert Decimals to Fractions
– Degree, Minute, Second Support
– Standard, Scientific, Engineering and Fixed Decimal Notations
– Configurable Display Precision from 0 – 12 digits
– Table of 44 Physical Constants
– 289 different conversion units across 18 categories
– Trig functions in Degrees, Radians or Grads
– Hyperbolic Trig functions
– Natural and Base-10 Logarithms
– Percent and Delta Percentage
– Remainder, Absolute, Ceiling and Floor operations
– Combinations and Permutations
– Random Number Generator
– 15 Single-Variable Statistics commands operate on all stack entries
– Quantity, Min, Max, Range, Sum, Median
– Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Mean Squared
– Sum Squared, Sum of Squares of Variance
– Sample Variance, Sample Standard Deviation
– Population Variance, Population Standard Deviation
Whats New In this Scientific Calculator?
A scientific calculator app is an essential tool for students and professionals who need to perform complex mathematical operations. This app can be used to solve equations, graph linear equations, and more. With a scientific calculator app, you can have the power of a desktop calculator in the palm of your hand.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the Scientific Calculator on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This Scientific Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scientific Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scientific Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scientific Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.