RT Tools is a software development company that specializes in creating tools for the real-time industry. Our products are used by game developers, visual effects artists, and other creative professionals to create the highest-quality real-time experiences.
You will download the RT Tools for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Download & Install RT Tools For PC: Windows 10/8/7
RT Tools is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
RT Tools Andorid App Summary
Allal AS is the developer of this RT Tools application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13864+ users of this app. The RT Tools app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on May 24, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name:||RT Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Allal AS|
|Updated on:||May 24, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Features of RT Tools for PC
Brain metastases section:
– The RPA / DS-GPA score to calculate the risk of brain metastases.
– The probability of malignancy (BIMC) in a solid solitary pulmonary nodule (SPN) using a Bayesian calculator.
– The maximum diameter of a solid solitary pulmonary nodule (SPN) to consider it as a brain metastases.
– The diameter of a solid solitary pulmonary nodule (SPN) to consider it as a metastases.
– The probability of extracranial disease in patients with a brain metastases.
– The probability of a brain metastases in patients without clinical signs of metastases.
– The probability of death in patients with a brain metastases.
5) Lung cancer section:
– The 5-y probability of freedom from local and distant recurrence after surgery for lung cancer.
– The 2-y and 5-y overall survival for patients with resected Stage I, II and III lung cancer.
– The 3-y and 5-y relapse-free survival for patients with resected Stage I, II and III lung cancer.
– The 2-y and 5-y disease-free survival
RT Tools App Overview and Details
Radiotherapy dose equivalence (EQD2) based on LQ model, BED calculator, NTCP, dose correction for RT interruption, Intra-Breast Recurrence (IBR) estimation, RPA / DS-GPA score for brain metastases, Partin tables & Roach index calculation, D’Amico risk groups and PSA doubling time for prostate cancer, and a Bayesian calculator for the probability of malignancy (BIMC) in solid solitary pulmonary nodules (SPN), etc.
By Prof. Abdelkarim S. ALLAL, Head of Radiation Oncology Department, HFR-Fribourg, Switzerland. I’ve designed this app for the radiation oncology community and the professionals linked to this speciality.
Your comments and rating will be appreciated, suggestions or errors reporting are also welcome via e-mail.
This is Beta9 version series (for android version 2.3+) with the following features:
1) Radiobiology section:
– The LQ Mod to calculate the equivalent dose for different external beam radiotherapy schedules using the linear quadratic model.
– The BED (Biologically Effective Dose) calculation for 1 or 2 RT schedules simultaneously.
– The OTT to calculate the additional dose to be considered in case of RT interruption (OTT extension).
– The Normal Tissue Complication Probability (NTCP) models estimated by the QUANTEC
2) Prostate section:
– Partin tables for pathologic stage prediction according to cT stage, Gleason score and iPSA
– Roach’s indexes for risk class of lymph node, vesicle involvement and extracapsular invasion for prostate cancer according to the Gleason and iPSA values
– D’Amico risk groups for localized prostate cancer
– Life expectancy for men at selected age according to USA life tables 2008 (all races and origins)
– PSA doubling time (DT) calculation
3) Breast section:
– Intra-Breast Recurrence IBR-nomogram to calculate the 10-y probabilty of freedom from recurrence with or without boost RT based on the EORTC 22881-10882 trials (by Erik van Werkhoven et al.).
4) Brain section:
– RPA / DS-GPA class and score calculation as well as median OS for brain metatstases patients. DS-GPA seems to be more reliable.
5) Lung section
– Bayesian calculator for the probability of malignancy (BIMC) in solid solitary pulmonary nodules (SPN) with improving diagnostic accuracy by means of expanded features (by G. A. Soardi & Simone Perandini et al.).
6) Varia + Ref section:
– It displays the references used in the present app and different professional links. Internet connexion is only required for this section (links), hence the network state authorization request. Otherwise the app don’t need internet to function.
No user data is collected or used by the author.
The content of this app is for educational purposes only. Any other use of the results obtained in this application is under the responsability of the user.
Except the public content of the app, the Copy even partial of the app is not permitted. All rights reserved
Whats New In this RT Tools?
Minor improvements, Roach index update
Added PSA doubling time
Fixed screen resizing/keybord off
Bayesian calculator malignancy probability of SPN
Men life-expectancy (prostate)
Reset fields=long click on calculate buttons
Intra-Breast Recurrence nomogram
Normal Tissue Complication Probability NTCP
Partin Tables (prostate)
Fixed decimal problem
BED, PRA&DS-GPA (brain mets)
1st version LQ model on 08/2011
RT Tools is an excellent application that helps manage and monitor social media accounts. It makes it easy to keep track of posts, comments, and other interactions. The application is easy to use and makes social media management a breeze. Overall, RT Tools is an excellent tool for managing social media accounts.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the RT Tools on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This RT Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RT Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the RT Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RT Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.