RCON stands for remote control. An RCON client is a piece of software that allows a player to remotely control their Minecraft server. This means that they can issue commands to the server, and see the server’s chat logs, from anywhere in the world. An RCON client is a must-have for any serious Minecraft server owner.
In this article, we will show you how to download RCON Client for Minecraft For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at RCON Client for Minecraft technical specifications first.
RCON Client for Minecraft Andorid App Summary
NilPointer Software Jakub T is the developer of this RCON Client for Minecraft application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 52495+ users of this app. The RCON Client for Minecraft app rating is currently 3.0.0.
It was last updated on Mar 29, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of RCON Client for Minecraft for PC
1. Hypercon is compatible with all Minecraft servers that use RCON.
2. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface with just a few buttons.
3. You can add your own quick commands.
4. It has a modern, Material Design interface.
5. It’s lightweight and fast.
6. It’s easy to use.
7. It’s reliable.
8. It has a low memory footprint.
9. It’s frequently updated.
10. It’s free.
|App Name:||RCON Client for Minecraft On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NilPointer Software Jakub T|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download RCON Client for Minecraft For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download RCON Client for Minecraft on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type RCON Client for Minecraft and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the RCON Client for Minecraft andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
RCON Client for Minecraft App Overview and Details
⭐Works with all Minecraft servers that supports RCON, can be also used for other games.
⭐Few buttons to quickly do frequently used commands
⭐Possibility to add own quick commands
⭐Modern Material design
Hypercon Minecraft is not associated in any way with Minecraft.
Whats New In this RCON Client for Minecraft?
– Completely new UI
– Added server list
– Added bug reporting and feature requesting (available in app settings)
RCON client for Minecraft is an immensely helpful tool for managing one’s server. It allows for control of player positions, chat, and other aspects of the game, making it an essential part of any server administrator’s toolkit. While there are other ways to manage a server, RCON client is by far the most efficient and user-friendly option available.
This concludes our article on RCON Client for Minecraft Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or RCON Client for Minecraft for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This RCON Client for Minecraft” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “RCON Client for Minecraft” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “RCON Client for Minecraft”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “RCON Client for Minecraft”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.