Radio Vermont is the oldest and most listened to radio station in the state. It was founded in 1922 by a group of local businessmen and has been a staple in the community ever since. The station features a mix of local and national news, talk, and music programming. It is also the home of the Vermont Lottery drawings.
In this article, we will show you how to download Radio Vermont For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Radio Vermont technical specifications first.
How To Install “Radio Vermont” For PC: Windows and Mac
Here are the steps you will have to follow if you want to install the “Radio Vermont”Radio Vermont on your windows computer:
- Step 1: Running Radio Vermont on PC needs the Memu emulator on your computer.
- Step 2: Download the Memu Emulator on your PC and install it by double clicking on it.
- Step 3: Double click and open the Memu Emulator from your desktop and you’ll see the login option.
- Step 4: Log into your gmail account by entering your email and password for google account.
- Step 5: Open the Play store app that you can see on the Memu Emulator homepage.
- Step 6: Search for Radio Vermont on the search bar of Play store, you’ll see it the search result page.
- Step 7: Click on Radio Vermont and you’ll go to the installation page of the app. Now click install.
- Step 8: Memu Emulator will add a “Radio Vermont” button to the homepage or your desktop.
- Step 9: Click on the Radio Vermont button that has been just created. It will open the Radio Vermont on your PC.
|App Name:||Radio Vermont On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Radio Vermont for PC
– Listen to FM/AM and online radio stations from Vermont, USA
– Instant search
– Listen to the radios in the background
– Sleep timer
– Available radio stations: WRXJ, Our Lady of Perpetual Help Radio, WKKN, The Peak 100.7 FM, WCKJ, The Light 90.5, WRVT – Vermont Public Radio, Air 1 Radio, 3ABN Radio, 101.1 Vermont Public Radio, WVTC, 90.7, WRUV, 90.1 FM, WIFY, The Point 93.7 FM
– BBC World Service on VPR Vermont Public Radio
– WIFY, The Point 93.7 FM
Radio Vermont App Overview and Details
In the app: “Radio Vermont” we have tried to add all the radios that broadcast in the Vermont area. If you think a station is missing just send us an email.
The application requires a decent Internet connection.
Some stations may not work because connection problems, zonal restriction, or the station has changed the broadcast parameters. Send us an email if you find a problem and we will fix it, if it depends on us.
– FM/AM & online radio stations from Vermont – USA
– Instant search
– Listen radios in the background
– Sleep timer
Available radio stations:
WRXJ Our Lady of Perpetual Help Radio
WKKN The Peak 100.7 FM
WCKJ The Light 90.5
WRVT – Vermont Public Radio 88.7 FM
Air 1 Radio 90.9 Rutland
3ABN Radio 95.7 Rutland
101.1 Vermont Public Radio
VPR Vermont Public Radio Classical 88.1 FM
The Point 100.3
WRSI 101.5 The River
WOTX – The Outlaw 93.7 FM
WJSC FM 90.7
WCPV ESPN 101.3
WEAV 960 The Zone
WEZF STAR 92.9
Family Radio West Coast
WDEV Radio Vermont 550 AM
WXLQ 90.5 FM Bristol
WTNN Eagle Country 97.5
WVEW Vermont Earth Works 107.7 FM
WBTN-FM – VPR News
WOOL Black Sheep Radio 91.5 FM
WWFY Froggy 100.9 FM
WXZO The New Hot 96.7
WCVT The One 101.7 FM
97.9 The Moose
WIUV – 91.3 Castleton Radio
VPR Vermont Public Radio BBC World Service
WRUV 90.1 FM
WIFY The Point 93.7 FM
Whats New In this Radio Vermont?
I am excited to be a part of the Radio Vermont team! I believe in the mission of the station and I am passionate about radio and its ability to connect with and inform the community. I look forward to contributing my skills and talents to help make Radio Vermont the best it can be.
This concludes our article on Radio Vermont Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Radio Vermont for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This Radio Vermont” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “Radio Vermont” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “Radio Vermont”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “Radio Vermont”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.