Radarr & Sonarr Companion is the ultimate app for Radarr and Sonarr users. It provides an easy-to-use interface to manage and monitor your Radarr and Sonarr installations. With Radarr & Sonarr Companion, you can keep an eye on your download progress, see what files have been added or removed, and get notified when new episodes are available.
In this article, we will show you how to download Radarr & Sonarr Companion For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Radarr & Sonarr Companion technical specifications first.
Radarr & Sonarr Companion Andorid App Summary
Sébastien De Wolf is the developer of this Radarr & Sonarr Companion application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 17988+ users of this app. The Radarr & Sonarr Companion app rating is currently 0.0.24.
It was last updated on Jan 17, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Radarr & Sonarr Companion for PC
1. Easily browse your movie and show library.
2. Add desired movies and shows with one tap.
3. Watch old episodes again with ease.
4. Radarr/Sonarr server required.
5. Positive rating always welcome.
6. Bug reporting and improvement ideas encouraged.
7. Logo and splashscreen by Alex P.
|App Name:||Radarr & Sonarr Companion On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sébastien De Wolf|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Radarr & Sonarr Companion For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Radarr & Sonarr Companion on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Radarr & Sonarr Companion and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Radarr & Sonarr Companion andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Radarr & Sonarr Companion App Overview and Details
A simple app designed to help you by managing your movie & shows library and easily adding new stuff to your radarr/sonarr system.
* Browse your entire movie library, or just check most recents downloads.
* Browse your shows library, check out what episode are coming and which where downloaded recently.
* Add wanted movies with one tap
* Add wanted shows with one tap (all seasons, last season or only future shows; your choice!)
* Want to watch an old episode again? Add the one you want easily by browsing the show
This may seem obvious but this app needs a running Radarr/Sonarr server, you won’t be able to do anything with it since the app is just an interface.
You like the app? A positive rating is always welcome! You don’t like the app? Please get in touch and let me know what could be improved 🙂
Please report any bug and feel free to send me improvements ideas.
Logo & splashscreen by Alex P. (@acryllect sur twitter) ! Check it out !
Whats New In this Radarr & Sonarr Companion?
Some premium users experienced ads when coming back in the app. This should be fixed.
Overall, I was very pleased with the Radarr & Sonarr Companion application. It was easy to set up and use, and it worked flawlessly. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to manage their media files.
This concludes our article on Radarr & Sonarr Companion Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Radarr & Sonarr Companion for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This Radarr & Sonarr Companion” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “Radarr & Sonarr Companion” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “Radarr & Sonarr Companion”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “Radarr & Sonarr Companion”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.