RaceChrono is a powerful race timing app for motorsports enthusiasts and professionals. It uses GPS to track lap times and other data, then provides analysis and charts to help you improve your performance.
In this article, we will show you how to download RaceChrono For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at RaceChrono technical specifications first.
RaceChrono Andorid App Summary
RaceChrono is the developer of this RaceChrono application. It is listed under the Sports category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 568509+ users of this app. The RaceChrono app rating is currently 7.5.3.
It was last updated on Jul 31, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of RaceChrono for PC
1. Lap timing with sectors and optimal lap
2. Track library of over 2600 pre-made race tracks
3. Custom user defined circuit and point-to-point tracks
4. Smoothly scrolling data analysis with synchronised graph and map
5. Support for external GPS receivers
6. Unlimited session length, good for 24 hour races
7. Predictive lap timing and time delta graph
8. Hardware accelerated video export with configurable data overlay
9. Multiple camera recording and picture-in-picture video export
10. Video recording using internal camera
|App Name:||RaceChrono On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download RaceChrono For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download RaceChrono on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type RaceChrono and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the RaceChrono andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
RaceChrono App Overview and Details
RaceChrono is a versatile lap timer, data logging and data analysis app designed especially for use in motorsports, replacing your traditional lap timers and data loggers.
RaceChrono apps have a strong following, currently over 100000 active users. If you look around at pits during your race or track day, chances are that you’ll see someone using RaceChrono. Even many professionals, such as factory test drivers and race driving instructors, are known to use this app! No matter whether you ride motorbikes, drive go-karts or cars, on closed circuit or special stage tracks – this is the motorsports app for you.
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timing with sectors and optimal lap
• Track library of over 2600 pre-made race tracks
• Custom user defined circuit and point-to-point tracks
• Smoothly scrolling data analysis with synchronised graph and map
• Support for external GPS receivers
• Unlimited session length, good for 24 hour races
RaceChrono has following major features available via in-app-purchases:
• Smoothly scrolling data analysis with synchronised graph, map and video
• Predictive lap timing and time delta graph
• Hardware accelerated video export with configurable data overlay
• Multiple camera recording and picture-in-picture video export
• Video recording using internal camera
• Linking and synchronising video files from almost all action cameras
• Support for OBD-II readers; both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
• Support for Bluetooth LE heart rate monitors
• Session data export in .ODS (session summary for Excel), .NMEA, .VBO and .CSV formats
Whats New In this RaceChrono?
RaceChrono v7.5.3 change log:
– Added: Experimental support for Wheel Turtle certified temperature sensors
– Improved: Multiple files can now be selected through “File browser” at once
– Fixed: RaceBox mini accuracy channel magnitude
– Fixed: Possible crash when opening a session
– Fixed: Missing translations
RaceChrono is a powerful lap timer and data logging application for Android devices. It can be used for recording track sessions, racing, autocross, rallying, time trials, or just for fun. The RaceChrono app can be used to measure lap times, speed, and acceleration. It also records data from the device’s sensors, including GPS position, altitude, and orientation. This data can be used to produce graphs and analyze your driving technique.
This concludes our article on RaceChrono Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or RaceChrono for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This RaceChrono” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “RaceChrono” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “RaceChrono”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “RaceChrono”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.