Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings is an art puzzle game that tests your knowledge of famous painters and their works. With a constantly updating list of paintings and puzzles, there is always something new to learn and enjoy.
In this article, we will show you how to download Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings technical specifications first.
How To Install “Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings” For PC: Windows and Mac
Here are the steps you will have to follow if you want to install the “Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings”Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings on your windows computer:
- Step 1: Running Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings on PC needs the Memu emulator on your computer.
- Step 2: Download the Memu Emulator on your PC and install it by double clicking on it.
- Step 3: Double click and open the Memu Emulator from your desktop and you’ll see the login option.
- Step 4: Log into your gmail account by entering your email and password for google account.
- Step 5: Open the Play store app that you can see on the Memu Emulator homepage.
- Step 6: Search for Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings on the search bar of Play store, you’ll see it the search result page.
- Step 7: Click on Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings and you’ll go to the installation page of the app. Now click install.
- Step 8: Memu Emulator will add a “Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings” button to the homepage or your desktop.
- Step 9: Click on the Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings button that has been just created. It will open the Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings on your PC.
|App Name:||Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Quick Games Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings for PC
1. Learn about famous paintings with this jigsaw puzzle game.
2. Play in different levels with different numbers of puzzles.
3. Puzzle positions are saved so you can brake and continue playing later.
4. Background music from some of the greatest classical composers.
5. Rotate puzzles in some levels.
6. New paintings added regularly.
7. Save your progress and resume later.
8. Get to know the painters and their work.
9. Challenging and fun gameplay.
10. Immerse yourself in the world of art.
Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings App Overview and Details
Jigsaw ‘Quick Puzzle – The Best Paintings’ is a puzzle game that show and teach you the best historical paintings such as Picasso, Da Vinci, Van Gogh, Botticelli, Manet, Rembrandt.
This jigsaw game is great way to learn art and get some knowledge about paintings.
If you like real jigsaw game (puzzle game) it’s sure that you take a fancy to Quick Puzzle.
* some levels needs rotation of puzzles.
* diffrent number of puzzles in levels.
* puzzle positions are saved so you can brake what ever time you want.
* great classic music in background the biggest compositors Johannes Brahms, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Ponchiellini.
Johannes Brahms – Hungarian Dance No. 5
Chopin – Fantasie Impropmptu
Tchaikovsky – Waltz of the Flowers
Amilcare Ponchielli – Dance of the hours
Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci
Girl with a Pearl Earring – Johannes Vermeer
Cliffs and Sailboats at Pourville – Claude Monet
The Birth of Venus – Sandro Botticelli
The Night Watch – Rembrandt van Rijn
The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Tulp – Rembrandt van Rijn
The ‘Little’ Tower of Babel – Pieter Bruegel the Elder
The Starry Night – Vincent van Gogh
The Luncheon on the Grass – Edouard Manet
The Storm on the Sea of Galilee – Rembrandt van Rijn
The Persistence of Memory – Salvador Dali
The Scream – Edvard Munch
Portrait of Bibi la Puree – Pablo Picasso
Astronomer Copernicus – Jan Matejko
Mulchs (Park at night) – Stanislaw Wyspianski
The Potato Eaters – Vincent van Gogh
Stanczyk – Jan Matejko
Dance at Le moulin de la Galette – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
Liberty Leading the People – Eugene Delacroix
Soon new paintings!
Whats New In this Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings?
Added new ads – sorry, I’m earning less than 5$ per month – I don’t have enough motivation to develop the app. Yours comments are very motivating but I need to get something more to sacrifice my free time. I hope you understand 🙂
The Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings app is a great way to view and learn about some of the best paintings in history. With a library of paintings from some of the most renowned artists, this app is a great resource for art lovers and students alike. The user interface is easy to use and makes browsing through the paintings a breeze. The app is also updated regularly with new paintings, so users can always stay up-to-date on the latest art trends. Whether you’re looking for
This concludes our article on Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “Quick Puzzle – Best Paintings”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.