Qobuz is a French music streaming and download service, founded in 2007. It offers over 45 million tracks and 2 million albums in 24-bit quality. Qobuz also offers a subscription plan that gives access to its entire music catalog and a high-resolution audio plan that gives access to its entire catalog of 24-bit music.
You will download the Qobuz for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Download & Install Qobuz For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Qobuz is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
|App Name:||Qobuz On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Get it On:|
Qobuz Andorid App Summary
Qobuz is the developer of this Qobuz application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 744642+ users of this app. The Qobuz app rating is currently 22.214.171.124.
It was last updated on Jul 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Qobuz for PC
to it wherever you want, even without internet connection.
-Enjoy high-quality sound with Qobuz
-Discover new music with exclusive editorial content
-Listen to your music on all devices
-Access digital booklets and other editorial content
-Create playlists for all occasions
-Enjoy recommendations from music professionals
-Download music for offline listening
Qobuz App Overview and Details
Have unlimited access to your music in High-Fidelity sound quality with Qobuz. Enjoy thousands of creative playlists for all occasions, and let Qobuz help you discover new music with exclusive editorial content (interviews, reviews, articles). Listen to your music wherever you want, whenever you want: Qobuz is available on all your devices, even without internet connection in the Offline Library mode.
▶ Try Qobuz free for 1 month with no strings attached directly through the app.
Since 2008, Qobuz has been dedicated to giving you the best streaming and listening experience:
• Through sound quality
Rediscover your music the way the artists and sound engineers intended. Enjoy more than 220,000 new albums and re-issues in Hi-Res (24-Bit up to 192 kHz) and more than 80 million tracks in lossless quality (FLAC 16-Bit/44.1 kHz, equivalent to CD quality).
• Through musical discoveries
Discover talents unearthed by our experts as well as highlights and specialised recommendations from all music genres. Listen to thousands of playlists for all occasions, curated by our team of music experts.
• Through music knowledge
To enrich your listening experience, enjoy access to informational digital booklets, track-by-track details of albums and other editorial content, including interviews, reviews and articles.
Qobuz in depth*:
• Streaming in FLAC 16-Bit/44.1 kHz lossless quality (similar to CD-quality) for High-Fidelity listening of over 80 million tracks
• Music streaming in 24-Bit Hi-Res up to 192 kHz on over 220,000 albums for an exceptional listening experience, exclusive to Qobuz.
• Hundreds of thousands of digital booklets and information on musical works
• Thousands of articles, interviews and other editorial content
• Creative playlists for all occasions
• Recommendations from music professionals
You can also:
• Download your music onto your phone’s Offline Library to listen without internet connection
• Make your own playlists and share them with your friends
• Create your own personal library with all your favourite artists, albums and tracks
• Download your purchases and listen to them on any media player app
• Stream your music via connected listening systems: Google Chromecast, Music Cast, Audirvana, Roon…
• Stream your music on all Hi-Fi equipment: Devialet, Naim, Klipsch, Bluesound, Yamaha, Sony, Aurender, Sonos, Harman Kardon, Free, Moon…
▶ Enjoy a 1-month free trial to discover high-quality streaming with Qobuz.
*Some features depend on the chosen streaming subscription offer.
Our streaming offers:
– Qobuz Hi-Fi – FLAC 16-Bit/44.1 kHz
– Qobuz Studio – Hi-Res 24-Bit up to 192 kHz
– Qobuz Sublime+ – Hi-Res 24-Bit up to 192 kHz & discounted prices on the Qobuz download shop.
Like what you see? Follow us on:
• Facebook: @qobuz
• Twitter: @qobuz
• Instagram: @qobuz
Whats New In this Qobuz?
This update is part of our ongoing efforts to provide you with the best possible music experience.
Integration of in-app purchases with Google Play Store
Main Artists update
Bugs fixes including an issue related to search in existing playlists
To make sure you don’t miss anything, activate the updates.
I would like to conclude by saying that Qobuz is an excellent music streaming service that provides high-quality audio files. I have been using the service for a while now, and I have been very pleased with the sound quality and the wide selection of music. The service is also very affordable, and I have found that the subscription fee is well worth the money. Overall, I would highly recommend Qobuz to anyone who is looking for an excellent music streaming service.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the Qobuz on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This Qobuz to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Qobuz and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Qobuz. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Qobuz.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.