for your thoughts
Private Notepad is the perfect place to store your thoughts and ideas in a safe and secure place. With a password-protected login, you can be sure that your thoughts are safe and no one else can access them. With Private Notepad, you can keep track of your thoughts and ideas and access them whenever you need them.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Private Notepad – safe notes For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Private Notepad – safe notes Andorid App Summary
Alexander Malikov is the developer of this Private Notepad – safe notes application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2982546+ users of this app. The Private Notepad – safe notes app rating is currently 6.6.1.
It was last updated on Apr 26, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Private Notepad – safe notes for PC
to do list and checklists, photo vault and cloud sync, and with the intruder’s photo
Private Notepad – safe notes App Overview and Details
Private Notepad is a secure notepad app that allows you to create secret notes and reminders and to organize data in lists (to do list, checklist, shopping list). Store your photos in a private vault, backup your data to the secure cloud and sync it across your devices. Text and photos are securely encrypted. Create safe notes with this notepad!
– Offline access: access your notes without internet connection
– Checklist: plan your day with to do list, make shopping list, grocery list
– Autosave: the notepad will save your notes automatically while you edit them
– Password protection: protect your notes and checklist with password, PIN-code or pattern
– Folders: organize your notes using folders
– Photo vault: add photos and images to your secure notes
– Encryption: your notes and photos are always stored encrypted with AES standard which is used in banking systems
– Intruder’s photo: the notepad will notify you about wrong password attempts and will show you a photo of the intruder
– Fingerprint access: open your notes and checklists with one touch
– Labels: group your notes and to do list with labels to find them easily
– Colors: make your notepad more colorful – paint your notes with your favorite colors
– Cloud sync: backup and sync your notes across your devices using the secure cloud
– Reminders: add reminders to your notes to remember important things
– Undo button: undo last changes while you edit a note or to do list
– Data hiding: enable hiding the most critical notes if someone tries to break into your private vault
– Self-destruction: enable destroying the most critical notes if someone tries to break into your private vault
– Selective protection: protect only particular notes or to do list with password
– PDF and TXT files: export your notes to PDF and TXT files or convert the existing file to your notes
– UI themes: select from several notepad themes for a custom look
– Support: FAQ will help you to work with notes, checklist and reminders. Also you can always contact support if you have some questions
– Camera: the notepad uses it for taking pictures of intruders
– Contacts: required to backup notes to your Google Drive
– Storage: required for exporting notes to the phone memory
– Network access and Internet: the notepad uses it for for syncing notes with cloud
– Billing service: required for purchasing premium version
– Fingerprint hardware: required for the fingerprint access
– Preventing notepad from sleeping: required for disabling the sleep mode in some situations
Download & Install Private Notepad – safe notes For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Private Notepad – safe notes on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
|App Name:||Private Notepad – safe notes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alexander Malikov|
|Updated on:||Apr 26, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Private Notepad – safe notes?
– Bug fixes and stability improvements
Private Notepad is a safe and secure notes application that enables users to keep their personal information confidential. The app provides a variety of features that allow users to securely store and organize their notes, including the ability to password protect the app, encrypt notes with a key, and create different folders for different topics. Private Notepad is an excellent tool for individuals who need to keep their personal information confidential.
This concludes our article on Private Notepad – safe notes Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Private Notepad – safe notes for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Private Notepad – safe notes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Private Notepad – safe notes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Private Notepad – safe notes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Private Notepad – safe notes.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.