What would you do if you had a log of all your bowel movements?
You can find out with Poop Tracker – the toilet log and bowel movement analysis app.
This app logs your bowel movements, analyzes your health data, and provides you with tips to improve your digestion.
With Poop Tracker, you can keep track of your constipation, diarrhea, and other bowel problems.
You can also see how your diet and lifestyle affect your digestion.
Poop Tracker is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to improve their digestion and overall health.
In this article, we will show you how to download Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis technical specifications first.
Download & Install “Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis” For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the “Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis” installed on your PC is not a hard job as it seems. Here is a simple yet actionable guide for you to get this app installed in a few simple steps:
- The BlueStacks Emulator will help you run it on your PC. So, download it and open it up from your desktop.
- Now, in the emulator, log into your Play Store account once you’re in the emulator.
- Here, you’ll see a search icon on top; click here, type “Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis” and press enter on your keyboard.
- You’ll see the app on top. Click it, and you’ll finally see the Install button to download it on your PC.
- Click install. It will be downloaded in seconds, and add a quick launch button on your desktop as well as the emulator home.
- You can now launch “Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis” from either of the icons. It will take a few seconds and open up with your known interface.
- Once opened, you can start using “Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis” and get things done just the way you don on your android phone.
Features of Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis for PC
seeing changes and trends in your stats.
|App Name:||Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Appstronaut Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis App Overview and Details
Track and analyse your bowel movements easily with Poop Tracker, then print out your stool analysis to quickly and easily share this data with your doctor.
Ever wonder what your bowel movements mean and how they affect your health? Curious to find out how frequently you suffer from bowel conditions like constipation, diarrhea, or bloody stool? Well now tracking your bowel movements is easier than ever.
Find out what consistency, color, frequency, and urgency means for your health by tracking and analyzing these stats over time, then use that data to determine if any issues, such as IBS, or crohn’s are present.
Poop Tracker uses the Bristol Stool Scale to determine the quality of your poop and allows you to track and analyze your bowel movement data across all of your log entries.
Poop Tracker features include:
– Easily and quickly log every poop you take.
– Track poop stats like colour, Stool type (Bristol Stool Scale), urgency, size, bloody stool, pain, and custom notes. These metrics can be important to determine if you have any bowel problems such as diarrhea, constipation, ibs (irritable bowel syndrome), colitis, crohn’s disease or any other chronic condition.
– Log ‘No Poop’ days and leave custom notes when you’re constipated.
– View and modify previous poop log entries with our comprehensive calendar view of your stool history.
– Export or Import a CSV data file of all of your stool entries so your data can be saved and restored, or sent to your healthcare provider.
– View a data breakdown and graph of your stool statistics over time including metrics like when your bowel movements happen and a day by day history (premium feature).
Why track your bowel movements?
Tracking bowel movements can be a useful tool to gauge your stool health over time and potentially uncover any chronic problems you might have such as: IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), Crohn’s disease, Colitis, Celiac disease, Chronic Diarrhea, or Constipation by noticing patterns and irregularities in your stool that you may not have noticed otherwise.
If you already suffer from a chronic bowel condition, you can also benefit from maintaining a poop log as it allows you to monitor the severity of your symptoms and progression of these life altering diseases over time and share this data quickly and easily with your doctor.
About the Bristol Stool Scale:
The Bristol stool scale, or BSF scale is a diagnostic medical tool designed to classify the form of human stool into seven categories. It is used in both clinical and experimental fields. It is sometimes referred to in the UK as the Meyers scale. This is the scale used to track ‘Type’ in Poop Tracker because it is the most developed standard in many countries for categorizing feces.
Whats New In this Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis?
– Minor bug fixes
In conclusion, the Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis application is a great way to keep track of your bowel movements and analyze your poop. It is easy to use and helps you to identify any changes in your bowel movements that may be indicative of a health issue.
This concludes our article on Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “Poop Tracker – Toilet Log, Bowel Movement Analysis”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.