Pocket Lock is a revolutionary new app that keeps your phone safe and secure. With Pocket Lock, you can password-protect your phone with the touch of a button. Pocket Lock is the perfect app for keeping your phone safe and secure.
In this article, we will show you how to download Pocket Lock For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Pocket Lock technical specifications first.
Pocket Lock Andorid App Summary
Will X is the developer of this Pocket Lock application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 263843+ users of this app. The Pocket Lock app rating is currently 2.5.0.
It was last updated on May 13, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Pocket Lock for PC
1. Pocket Lock intelligently locks and unlocks your phone for you.
2. Just drop your phone in your pocket and it locks.
3. Pocket Lock keeps your phone locked until you take it out, then it unlocks, allowing for easy use and preventing accidental activity in your pocket.
4. Pocket Lock is great for phones with broken power buttons or flip cases.
5. Pocket Lock is easy to set-up and forget, since it starts automatically on boot, but it also offers advanced customization options.
6. The app is completely free and has no ads.
7. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, use the Send feedback option in the app to email me directly.
8. Intuitive options allow for easy customization of Pocket Lock.
9. Keeps your phone off when in your pocket. No more pocket pictures!
10. Exclude applications from Pocket Lock.
|App Name:||Pocket Lock On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Will X|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 13, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Download “Pocket Lock” For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Pocket Lock on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Pocket Lock on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for thePocket Lock in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Pocket Lock on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Pocket Lock running on your computer.
Pocket Lock App Overview and Details
Featured on Lifehacker! – “Pocket Lock actually works exactly as advertised, with no fuss, and that’s what makes it such a cool app to have.”
Check out Pocket Lock’s new home here! http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-pocket-lock-t2861416
Pocket Lock intelligently locks and unlocks your phone for you. Just drop your phone in your pocket and it locks. Pocket Lock keeps your phone locked until you take it out, then it unlocks, allowing for easy use and preventing accidental activity in your pocket. Pocket Lock is great for phones with broken power buttons or flip cases.
Pocket Lock is easy to set-up and forget, since it starts automatically on boot, but it also offers advanced customization options. The app is completely free and has no ads. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, use the Send feedback option in the app to email me directly.
* Intelligently locks your phone using the proximity and gravity sensor or (accelerometer)
* Works out of the box
* Intuitive options allow for easy customization
* Keeps your phone off when in your pocket. No more pocket pictures!
* Exclude applications
* Option to only lock or unlock your phone, great for Moto X Active Display
* Disable during phone calls
* Disable when screen is rotated
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This is necessary in order to lock your phone screen.
Put your phone in your pocket upside down and with screen facing you for best results.
To uninstall, use the uninstall option in the app menu.
Special thanks to:
* Dave Raymond
* Rheoneil Lascano
Whats New In this Pocket Lock?
* More reliable excluded apps
* Faster loading of apps for excluded apps setting
Pocket Lock is a very useful application that helps to protect the privacy of your data. It is very easy to use and helps to keep your personal data safe. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to protect their privacy.
This concludes our article on Pocket Lock Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Pocket Lock for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This Pocket Lock” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “Pocket Lock” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “Pocket Lock”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “Pocket Lock”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.