Sight reading is an important skill for any pianist. The ability to read music as it is played is essential for playing in a ensemble, accompanying a singer, or playing a piece for the first time. A good sight reading program can help you improve your sight reading skills.
You will download the Piano Trainer – Sight Reading for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Download & Install Piano Trainer – Sight Reading For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Piano Trainer – Sight Reading is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
Piano Trainer – Sight Reading Andorid App Summary
Musiccall is the developer of this Piano Trainer – Sight Reading application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5975+ users of this app. The Piano Trainer – Sight Reading app rating is currently 1.14.
It was last updated on Apr 24, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name:||Piano Trainer – Sight Reading On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Apr 24, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Get it On:|
Features of Piano Trainer – Sight Reading for PC
clef image. This will hide the notes and you will have to play the scales by heart.
1. Two modes of practise
2. Exercises for treble and bass clefs
3. All major scales for all keys
4. Progress monitored by score
5. Fireworks and green indicator for max score
6. Virtual keyboard
7. Recording with microphone
8. Clef image and notes autoplay
9. Pointing out note on virtual keyboard
10. Hidden note mode
Piano Trainer – Sight Reading App Overview and Details
With this app you can train your musical notes sight reading skills in different keys and key signatures. This app listens to your piano while you play and recognizes the notes automatically using pitch detection technology. If a note is played correctly, it will turn green, otherwise red. It is a great for learning to play the piano even better.
There are two modes of practise. One mode contains all the key signatures there are in musical notation. Per key signature, an exercise is provided for the treble and bass clefs.
The second mode provides all major scales for all keys, for both the treble and bass clefs. For best practise, there is a hidden mode feature, in which the notes to play are hidden, so you need to play the scale by heart, the ultimate demonstration of your note recollection skills.
Progress is monitored by using a score. If you obtain a maximum score for an exercise, fireworks followed by a green indicator will be the result. So you can always clearly see which key signatures or scales still need practise.
The ultimate goal is to mark all the exercises green, to consider yourself a true sight reader pro!
It is also possible to practise using the provided virtual keyboard.
Other features include:
* Switch recording with the microphone on or off using the mic-button at the upper right of the screen. Only if the mic button is active (a microphone icon is shown), the app will listen to your instrument, otherwise not (indicated by the striked-out microphone icon). NB. when touching the virtual keyboard, the microphone is deactivated as well. To activate, click on the icon again.
* Click the clef image and the notes will autoplay and be pointed out on the virtual keyboard. Great for getting to know the notes to practise.
* Click on a note and the note will present itself on the virtual keyboard. Perfect for finding the exact location of the note.
* Use the hidden note mode, by clicking on the quarter note button right next to the microphone button, for even better practise. This is only available in the practise scales mode.
* Click on the natural, sharp or flat buttons, to the left of the staff, to change the key signature range.
* Click on the clef button, to the lower left of the staff, to change the clef of the staff.
* Long-click on a key-exercise button to reset the score back to 0.
Please turn the volume of your device low, such that it will not interfere with the note recognition in the app.
This app provides free piano lessons. In the free version, two scales and key signature ranges are available. To open all ranges, upgrading to the pro version is available for a one time fee of $2.99.
Whats New In this Piano Trainer – Sight Reading?
Fixed a typo
After using Piano Trainer – Sight Reading for a while, I have found that it is a very helpful tool for learning how to read music. The lessons are easy to follow, and the exercises are fun and challenging. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to learn how to read music.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the Piano Trainer – Sight Reading on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This Piano Trainer – Sight Reading to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Piano Trainer – Sight Reading and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Piano Trainer – Sight Reading. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Piano Trainer – Sight Reading.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.