Google Photos is a photo management and storage service developed by Google. It was announced in May 2015 and spun out from Google+, the company’s social networking service. Users can upload photos and videos from their devices, or from Google Photos’ website, which can then be edited, shared, and organized into albums.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the PhotoScan by Google Photos For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Download & Install PhotoScan by Google Photos For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the PhotoScan by Google Photos on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
|App Name:||PhotoScan by Google Photos On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Updated on:||Apr 26, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
PhotoScan by Google Photos Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this PhotoScan by Google Photos application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 45581113+ users of this app. The PhotoScan by Google Photos app rating is currently 18.104.22.168191532.
It was last updated on Apr 26, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of PhotoScan by Google Photos for PC
1. PhotoScan lets you scan and save your favorite printed photos using your phone’s camera.
2. PhotoScan gives you glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow.
3. PhotoScan automatically crops based on edge detection.
4. PhotoScan scans are straight and rectangular with perspective correction.
5. PhotoScan smart rotation ensures your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them.
6. PhotoScan scanning takes seconds.
7. PhotoScan captures your favorite printed photos quickly and easily.
8. PhotoScan is safe and searchable with Google Photos.
9. PhotoScan backups your scans with the Google Photos app.
10. PhotoScan brings your scans to life with movies, filters, and advanced editing controls.
PhotoScan by Google Photos App Overview and Details
PhotoScan is a scanner app from Google Photos that lets you scan and save your favorite printed photos using your phone’s camera.
Picture perfect and glare free
Don’t just take a picture of a picture. Create enhanced digital scans, wherever your photos are.
– Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
– Automatic cropping based on edge detection
– Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
– Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
Scan in seconds
Capture your favorite printed photos quickly and easily, so you can spend less time editing and more time looking at your bad childhood haircut.
Safe and searchable with Google Photos
Back up your scans with the Google Photos app to keep them safe, searchable, and organized. Bring your scans to life with movies, filters, and advanced editing controls. And share them with anyone, just by sending a link.
Whats New In this PhotoScan by Google Photos?
Easier capture and save
Scanned photos are saved to your device on capture.
Improved corner editor
In addition to the corners, you can now drag the edges to adjust the automatic cropping of your scanned photo.
Overall, I am very impressed with the PhotoScan by Google Photos application. It is easy to use and produces high-quality scans of photos. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to scan their old photos.
This concludes our article on PhotoScan by Google Photos Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or PhotoScan by Google Photos for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This PhotoScan by Google Photos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PhotoScan by Google Photos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the PhotoScan by Google Photos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PhotoScan by Google Photos.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.