With the advent of digital photography, it’s easier than ever to take pictures and share them with friends and family. But what if you’re on vacation and want to share photos with people back home while you’re still on your trip? Or what if you want to show off your new puppy to your friends without having to email them a dozen individual photos?
Photo forwarding is a great way to share photos with a group of people. You can create a photo album on a website like Flickr or Google Photos and invite people to view it. Or you can simply send a link to the album in an email.
People can then browse through the photos at their leisure and leave comments if they want. This is a great way to
You will download the Photo Forwarding for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Download & Install Photo Forwarding For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Photo Forwarding is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
Photo Forwarding Andorid App Summary
NHS Leicestershire Health Informatics Service is the developer of this Photo Forwarding application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 42+ users of this app. The Photo Forwarding app rating is currently 2.0.0.
It was last updated on Mar 23, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name:||Photo Forwarding On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NHS Leicestershire Health Informatics Service|
|Updated on:||Mar 23, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Features of Photo Forwarding for PC
1. The Photo Forwarding App is currently being developed for use by GPs and clinicians to take images of patient ailments to support referrals.
2. The app will be further developed to extend its usage to social care and input from patients.
3. The app was commissioned by the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP)/ Better Care Together (BCT).
4. The app was developed by the STP LLR Digital Innovations Hub in conjunction with NHS Leicestershire Health Informatics Service (LHIS).
5. The Digital Innovations Hub (DIH) seeks to improve patient, service user and professional outcomes across the STP by using new and existing digital applications and technological solutions that deliver a clear benefit by solving a problem or fulfilling a need.
Photo Forwarding App Overview and Details
The Photo Forwarding App has currently been developed to be used in the following use cases:
• General Practitioners (GP) – to take images of patient ailments, this can be uploaded into the patients’ records and be used to support referrals.
• Clinicians (e.g. Nurses) – to take images of patient ailments, which can be uploaded into the patients’ record that supports and speeds up the referral process.
The Photo Forwarding App is under further development to extend its usage to more use cases across LLR such as social care and input by patients.
This app was commissioned by the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP)/ Better Care Together (BCT), a partnership of NHS and Local Authority organisations in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR).
The app has been developed by the STP LLR Digital Innovations Hub in conjunction with NHS Leicestershire Health Informatics Service (LHIS).
The Digital Innovations Hub (DIH) seeks to improve patient, service user and professional outcomes across the STP by using new and existing digital applications and technological solutions that deliver a clear benefit by solving a problem or fulfilling a need.
Whats New In this Photo Forwarding?
Service areas can register public user(s) accounts so they can submit images
• Ensure they enter the desired data capture information so the image can be processed accordingly
Enhanced admin console to support self-service to…
• Manage your own list of secure mailboxes that app users can send images to
• Configure your own data capture fields, filename and image header outputs
• Configure retention & disposal period of images held in the portal
• Enhanced data validation rules
After using Photo Forwarding for a while, I found that it is a really great way to share photos with friends and family. It is easy to use and makes sharing photos a breeze. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to share photos.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the Photo Forwarding on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This Photo Forwarding to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Photo Forwarding and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Photo Forwarding. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Photo Forwarding.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.