Phone Check and Test is a diagnostic app for Android that can help you determine if your phone has any problems. The app can test your phone’s hardware, performance, and battery. Phone Check and Test can also identify any app problems.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Phone Check and Test For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Phone Check and Test Andorid App Summary
inPocket Software is the developer of this Phone Check and Test application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3785031+ users of this app. The Phone Check and Test app rating is currently 14.3.
It was last updated on May 15, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Phone Check and Test for PC
– Display: color calibration check;
– Display: red, green, blue (RGB) levels;
– Display: viewing angle check;
– Touchscreen: multi-touch check;
– GPS test;
– Sensor test: accelerometer, gyroscope, compass;
– Storage: available space check;
– Memory: free memory check;
– CPU: benchmark test;
– Camera: front and rear (test with in-app purchase);
– Other tests.
Phone Check and Test App Overview and Details
Phone Check and Test is designed to quickly test your Android phone hardware. Test Cellular, WiFi, display, touchscreen, GPS, audio, camera, sensors, storage, memory, CPU, and battery.
Monitor, Test, Report
Phone Check and Test allows you to monitor your devices key device usage and signal strengths. It provides an easy to use guided process to quickly check and test all of the main components of your phone or tablet and displays a phone information report which can be emailed. Among the many tests are a network, storage, GPS test, and a WiFi test.
Phone Check and Test is especially useful if you have just purchased a phone or tablet, planning to sell your phone, had it repaired, or it just seems to not be working as well as it should be. Identify problems so you can return your phone or have the problem fixed now (within the warranty period) and before you start relying on your phone for your daily activities. Check if there is a hardware problem or other type of problem that can be resolved, without buying a new phone. Useful for phone troubleshooting and diagnostics.
Comprehensive and designed specifically for Android phones based on years of test software and mobile network experience.
Get a phone health check now … before your phone lets you down.
The most comprehensive Android phone test
The tests are configurable and are run as a series of tests and checks in the order shown below:
– Device information check;
– Device information: Low memory suggestions;
– Device information: Low internal storage suggestions;
– Battery check and charging socket test;
– Telephony and Wi-Fi network checks;
– Network gateway ping test;
– Bluetooth check (test with in-app purchase);
– NFC check (integrated test with in-app purchase);
– Audio test: microphone and call speaker (earpiece speaker);
– Audio test: mono/stereo speaker;
– Audio test: headphone jack;
– Audio test: volume buttons;
– Audio test: vibrate test;
– Display: dead pixels check;
– Display: bright pixels check;
– Display: color consistency check;
– Touch screen test \ 2D Graphics: dead screen digitizer area;
– Touch screen test: 5 touch points;
– Network and GPS location tests;
– Physical appearance check;
– Camera test: front;
– Camera test: rear camera and rear flash;
– Fingerprint sensor check (test with in-app purchase);
– Supported sensors check (e.g. proximity, light, accelerometer, step counter…);
– Thermal stress test;
– CPU stress test;
– Memory stresstest;
– Storage stresstest;
– Battery usage check;
– Temperature reporting.
Device information reported includes*
– Device (model, brand, product, serial number);
– Body (weight and dimensions);
– Operating system (version, API level, build…);
– Display (type, size, resolution, PPI, multi-touch);
– Processor (SOC, CPU, architecture, GPU);
– RAM (total and available);
– Internal storage (Total and available);
– Primary shared storage;
– Camera (front, rear, video resolution);
– Battery (connection status, level (range during test run), health, technology, temperature (range during test run), voltage);
– Telephony network (SIM state, network type, data connection, IMEI/ESN);
– Wi-Fi network (SSID, link speed, …);
– Sensors supported;
– Temperature sensors and maximum for the test run;
* Where supported by the device.
A results report is produced and can be emailed on the completion of the test.
Note: Not all device information is available on all devices. Please let us know and we will investigate adding it.
Download & Install Phone Check and Test For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Phone Check and Test on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
|App Name:||Phone Check and Test On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||inPocket Software|
|Updated on:||May 15, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Phone Check and Test?
Phone Check and Test
v14.3 – 10 May 2022
– Improvements and bug fixes.
Phone Check and Test is an extremely useful application that can help you determine the health of your smartphone. It is able to test the battery, CPU, and memory, as well as check for viruses and malware. It is a great tool for keeping your phone running smoothly.
This concludes our article on Phone Check and Test Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Phone Check and Test for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Phone Check and Test to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Phone Check and Test and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Phone Check and Test. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Phone Check and Test.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.