I am an OPNMIDI Player. I play melodies on a computer keyboard. I was created to make it easy for you to play melodies on a computer keyboard. You can use me to play melodies that you find on the internet, or you can create your own melodies.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the OPNMIDI Player For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
OPNMIDI Player Andorid App Summary
WohlstandFox is the developer of this OPNMIDI Player application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5110+ users of this app. The OPNMIDI Player app rating is currently 220.127.116.11.
It was last updated on Mar 5, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of OPNMIDI Player for PC
create your own sounds: https://github.com/Wohlstand/OPN2BankEditor
1. The player can play any MIDI, MUS, or XMI file.
2. The player has General-MIDI and Semi-XG compatible bank timbre bank made from imported instruments from various Sega Megadrive/Genesis games, ported from OPL3, or originally made.
3. Optionally you can use external timbre bank file in WOPN to get the different sounding of your music.
4. OPN2 emulation support.
5. Customizable bank of FM patches.
6. Stereo sound.
7. Number of simulated OPN2 chips can be specified as 1-100.
8. Panning (binary panning, i.e. left/right side on/off).
9. Pitch-bender with adjustable range.
10. Vibrato that responds to RPN/NRPN parameters.
OPNMIDI Player App Overview and Details
It’s a small and simple MIDI player with OPN2 (Yamaha YM2612) or OPNA (YM2608) FM synthesis. The player can play any MIDI, MUS, or XMI file you will have on your device. Player has General-MIDI and Semi-XG compatible bank timbre bank made from imported instruments from various Sega Megadrive/Genesis games, ported from OPL3, or originally made. Optionally you can use external timbre bank file in WOPN to get the different sounding of your music.
# Key features of the libOPNMIDI synthesizer:
* OPN2 emulation
* Customizable bank of FM patches (You have to use the bank editor (https://github.com/Wohlstand/OPN2BankEditor) to create own soundbank)
* Stereo sound
* Number of simulated OPN2 chips can be specified as 1-100 (maximum channels 600!)
* Pan (binary panning, i.e. left/right side on/off)
* Pitch-bender with adjustable range
* Vibrato that responds to RPN/NRPN parameters
* Sustain (a.k.a. Pedal hold) and Sostenuto enable/disable
* MIDI and RMI file support
* Real-Time MIDI API support
* loopStart / loopEnd tag support (Final Fantasy VII)
* 111’th controller based loop start (RPG-Maker)
* Use automatic arpeggio with chords to relieve channel pressure
* Support for multiple concurrent MIDI synthesizers (per-track device/port select FF 09 message), can be used to overcome 16 channel limit
* Partial support for GS and XG standards (having more instruments than in one 128:128 GM set and ability to use multiple channels for percussion purposes, and support for some GS/XG exclusive controllers)
* CC74 “Brightness” affects a modulator scale (to simulate frequency cut-off on WT synths)
* Portamento support (CC5, CC37, and CC65)
* SysEx support that supports some generic, GS, and XG features
* Full-panning stereo option (works for emulators only)
* The source code of player: https://github.com/Wohlstand/OPNMIDI-Player-Java
* The source code of libOPNMIDI: https://github.com/Wohlstand/libOPNMIDI
* The OPN2 bank editor which allows you to create or modify WOPL timbre bank files: https://github.com/Wohlstand/OPN2BankEditor/
Download & Install OPNMIDI Player For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the OPNMIDI Player on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
|App Name:||OPNMIDI Player On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Mar 5, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this OPNMIDI Player?
– Added French translation by Jean Pierre Cimalando
– Updated libOPNMIDI
– Added ability to switch OPN2/OPNA emulator
The OPNMIDI Player application is a powerful tool that allows users to play and edit MIDI files. It is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it an ideal choice for musicians and music enthusiasts. The application is well-designed and well-made, and it is sure to provide users with a great experience.
This concludes our article on OPNMIDI Player Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or OPNMIDI Player for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This OPNMIDI Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OPNMIDI Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the OPNMIDI Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OPNMIDI Player.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.