openScale pro is an open-source project that enables users to measure, monitor and analyze their own data. It is a platform for data-driven organizations of all sizes and industries. openScale pro makes it easy to collect, store, and analyze data, which can help businesses make better decisions, improve their products and services, and compete more effectively.
You will download the openScale pro for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Download & Install openScale pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
openScale pro is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
|App Name:||openScale pro On Your PC|
|Updated on:||May 2, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Get it On:|
openScale pro Andorid App Summary
olie.xdev is the developer of this openScale pro application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5022+ users of this app. The openScale pro app rating is currently 2.4.6-pro.
It was last updated on May 2, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of openScale pro for PC
you’re on track or not
– Share your data with others (or keep it to yourself) by exporting it as a CSV file
openScale pro App Overview and Details
Monitor and track your weight, BMI, body fat, body water, muscle and other body metrics in an open source app that:
* has an easy to use user interface with graphs,
* doesn’t require you to create an account,
* can be configured to only show the metrics you care about, and
* respects your privacy and lets you decide what to do with your data.
openScale has built-in support for a number of Bluetooth (BLE or “smart”) scales from many manufacturers, e.g. Beurer, Sanitas, Yunmai, Xiaomi, etc. (see model list below). Together with our users we constantly improve and extend the set of supported scales and in many cases pick up where the original app falls short.
For scales without Bluetooth, or Bluetooth scales not (yet) supported by openScale, measurements can be manually entered in a quick and easy way.
This app has no ads and requests no unnecessary permissions. The location permission is only needed to find a Bluetooth scale. Once found the permission can be revoked (or never granted if Bluetooth isn’t used).
Weight, BMI (body mass index), body water, muscle, LBM (lean body mass), body fat, bone mass, waist circumference, waist-to-height ratio, hip circumference, waist-hip ratio, visceral fat, chest circumference, thigh circumference, biceps circumference, neck circumference, body fat caliper, BMR (basal metabolic rate), TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and Calories. Each entry can also have an optional comment.
Note: don’t worry if you think the list is too long: metrics you don’t use can be disabled and hidden.
– Synchronize your weight to GoogleFit with openScale sync
– Resizable widget to show the latest measurement on the home screen
– Configure your weight unit: kg, lb or st
– Set a goal to help keep your diet
– Displays all your data on a chart and in a table to track your progress
– Evaluates measurements and gives a quick visual feedback to show you if you’re within or outside the recommended range given your age, sex, height etc.
– Import or export your data from/into a CSV (comma separated value) file
– Supports body fat, body water and lean body mass estimations based on scientific publications. Useful if your scale doesn’t support those measurements.
– Support for multiple users
– Support for assisted weighing (e.g. for babies or pets)
– Support for people with amputations
– Partially or fully translated into more than 27 languages
– Optional dark theme selectable
Supported Bluetooth scales
– Custom made Bluetooth scale
– Beurer BF700, BF710, BF800, BF105, BF720, BF600, BF850 and BF950
– Digoo DG-S038H
– Excelvan CF369BLE
– Exingtech Y1
– Hesley (Yunchen)
– Medisana BS444, BS440
– Runtastic Libra
– Sanitas SBF70
– Silvercrest SBF75, SBF77
– Xiaomi Mi scale v1 and v2
– Yunmai Mini and SE
– iHealth HS3
– Easy Home 64050
– and many more
Please see https://github.com/oliexdev/openScale/wiki/Supported-scales-in-openScale for the full list and the level of support for each scale.
If you find a bug, have an idea on how to improve openScale or have a question, please visit the openScale project page on GitHub: https://github.com/oliexdev/openScale
Whats New In this openScale pro?
– add support for Sanita SBF72, Beurer BF720 and new 1byone scale
– fixed reference user bug
– fixed minor bugs
OpenScale Pro is an innovative application that allows for accurate and reliable weight measurement. It is the perfect tool for businesses and individuals who need to keep track of their weight and ensure that they are staying within their target range. OpenScale Pro is easy to use and helps to ensure that you are making the most of your weight loss or weight gain goals.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the openScale pro on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This openScale pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for openScale pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the openScale pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the openScale pro.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.