OpenRunner is a GPS app for tracking your outdoor activities like biking, hiking, running and trail. It has a clean and simple interface that makes it easy to use. You can track your location, speed, distance, elevation and other stats. OpenRunner also has a social component that lets you share your activities with friends.
You will download the OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Download & Install OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running For PC: Windows 10/8/7
OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
|App Name:||OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jul 19, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running Andorid App Summary
Openrunner is the developer of this OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running application. It is listed under the Sports category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 372838+ users of this app. The OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running app rating is currently 1.18.2.
It was last updated on Jul 19, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running for PC
on next page
– Display altitude, speed, distance, cumulated height difference, etc. while you are recording your activity.
– Play your activity back in 3D and follow your route on the map in real time.
– Review your activity on openrunner.com website and share it with the community.
OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running App Overview and Details
The Openrunner app is your partner for all your outdoor activities. Acting as a real GPS it enables you to locate and visualise your position as well as your progress on topographic maps. It also provides information of the number of kilometres, altitude, cumulated height difference, etc. To ensure your friends and family can keep track of your movements the app features a function that informs a selection of your contacts of your position in real-time.
The app enables you to access all the routes recorded on the www.openrunner.com website and also all of the public routes available (> 5,000,000).
The app has a feature that lets you download topographic maps to ensure that these can be displayed out in the field, even in zones that are not covered by a 3G/4G network. An off-line mode is also available to limit network access to a strict minimum and preserve your phone battery as much as possible when using the app.
You need to create a free account and to log on to the site. Access to topographic maps requires an annual or monthly subscription.
List of functionalities:
– Find all your programmed routes on the www.openrunner.com website and let yourself be guided by app to follow them in the field.
– Search for routes close to your position or within the zone of your choice.
– Download topologic map to use off-line. This will ensure you are able to display the map background regardless of 3G/4G coverage and will preserve your phone battery by using your smartphone as a real outdoor GPS.
– Live Tracking: Keep your friends and family informed in real time of your position and movements at all times during your outdoor activity.
– Record all your outdoor activities and transfer them to openrunner.com to share them or make changes to them.
– Take pictures while you record your activity so as to associate them with your route.
– Add community POI to inform users of roadworks and useful information (ex: gravel on the road, road closed).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Whats New In this OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running?
– Bug fixes : Login/logout to third-party app
OpenRunner is the perfect GPS app for biking, hiking, trail running and other outdoor activities. The app is easy to use and provides accurate location tracking, elevation data and other useful information. OpenRunner is a great tool for keeping track of your progress and improving your performance.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OpenRunner – GPS : bike, hiking, trail and running.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.