Looking for a way to keep your personal data safe and secure? Look no further than Oops! AppLock! This app provides a simple, effective way to keep your phone locked down and your information protected. With Oops! AppLock, you can choose to lock individual apps or the entire phone. You can also set a password or PIN to keep your data safe. So why wait? Download Oops! AppLock today and keep your personal information safe and secure!
You will download the Oops! AppLock for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Download & Install Oops! AppLock For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Oops! AppLock is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
|App Name:||Oops! AppLock On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Feb 18, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Oops! AppLock Andorid App Summary
Keybotivated is the developer of this Oops! AppLock application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6374223+ users of this app. The Oops! AppLock app rating is currently 3.3.0.
It was last updated on Feb 18, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Oops! AppLock for PC
1. Addictive tips
2. Lifehacker reviews the app as unique
3. Android Authority recommends the app
4. The app uses a volume key pattern as the password
5. The app is totally invisible
6. The app is the most safest screenlock
7. Nobody can unlock your phone with the app
8. The app has different styles to choose from
9. The app is most secure way to lock apps
10. The app is simple to use and fun to use.
Oops! AppLock App Overview and Details
Addictive tips, lifehacker reviews the app as unique.
“Hilariously brilliant and effective.” – Android Authority.
Oops! application locker does not use any on screen password ie. pin based or a pattern based locking system.
We use volume key pattern as the password. You can make any pattern using volume keys, like UP UP DOWN UP.
– Oops Applock is Totally invisible.
– Oops Applock ScreenLock is most safest screenlock.
– Using Oops Applock ScreenLock nobody can unlock your phone.
– Using Oops Applock ScreenLock nobody even notice phone is locked.
– Oops Applock ScreenLock has different styles to choose.
– Oops Applock is Most secure way to lock apps.
– Nobody even notice your app is locked with Oops Applock.
– Oops Applock is Simple.
– Oops Applock is Fun to use.
– Oops Applock can lock any applications.
– You can set different background for lock screen on every locked App with Oops Applock.
– Transparent and Black background makes as if your application is stuck.
– Fool friends with custom backgrounds using Oops Applock.
Tip- While choosing custom background, make sure it matches with your screen size to avoid clarity of the image.
Detailed How to by wonder how to
App discussion forum,
Please report bug at xda forum, so i can keep in touch with you.
Help me Translate to other languages
Oops AppLock uses the Device Administrator permission.
Please activate AppLock as “device administrator”. It’s only used for preventing intruders uninstalling Oops AppLock.
Whats New In this Oops! AppLock?
– Fixes and improvements.
– Virtual Button on both sides.
– Use with accessibility option (You can try this method if app is not working)
Oops! AppLock is a great application that provides security for your device. It is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere. The application is reliable and efficient.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the Oops! AppLock on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This Oops! AppLock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oops! AppLock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oops! AppLock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oops! AppLock.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.