OctoDroid is a GitHub client for Android. It has a simple, clean interface that makes it easy to view your repositories and issues, and to contribute to projects. OctoDroid also includes a built-in terminal, so you can run commands on your repositories without leaving the app.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the OctoDroid for GitHub For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
OctoDroid for GitHub Andorid App Summary
Azwan Adli is the developer of this OctoDroid for GitHub application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 148797+ users of this app. The OctoDroid for GitHub app rating is currently 4.6.8.
It was last updated on Jul 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of OctoDroid for GitHub for PC
1. Access to GitHub and stay connected to your networks.
2. Follow git repository and top users in GitHub.
3. View all users’ activities, source codes and manage your issues with OctoDroid.
6. GitHub repository
7. List repositories
8. watch/unwatch github repository
9. View git branches and tags
10. View pull requests
OctoDroid for GitHub App Overview and Details
Access to GitHub and stay connected to your networks. Follow git repository and top users in GitHub. View all users’ activities, source codes and manage your issues with OctoDroid.
* OAuth2 web application flow.
* Support Two factor authentication.
* Notification support
* Multi account support
* Printing support on codes, commits etc
* Search repository, user or code.
* List repositories
* watch/unwatch github repository
* View git branches and tags
* View pull requests
* View collaborators/contributors
* View watchers/networks
* View issues
* View basic informations
* Activity feeds
* Follow/unfollow user
* View public/watched repositories
* View followers/following
* View organizations (if type is user)
* View members (if type is organization)
* List issues
* Filter by label, assignee or milestone
* Create/edit/close/reopen issue
* Comment on issue
* Manage labels
* Manage milestones
* View git commit
* Diff viewer with colorized HTML
* View commit history on each file
* Browse source codes
* File viewer with code syntax highlighted
* List gists
* View gist content
* Public timeline
* Trending repos (today, week, month)
* GitHub blog
Share function on:
Github download source code.
..and many more
Full credit to maniac103 (https://github.com/maniac103) for the major improvements, bug fixing and testing.
OctoDroid branding by Steven Mautone: https://stevenmautone.com
** NOTE **
Please report any issues at Github https://github.com/slapperwan/gh4a/issues or email me the issues.
Formerly known as Gh4a Android Github.
Download & Install OctoDroid for GitHub For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the OctoDroid for GitHub on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
|App Name:||OctoDroid for GitHub On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Azwan Adli|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this OctoDroid for GitHub?
– Improve issue/PR loading behavior
– Improve markdown rendering
– Improve URL handling behavior
– Fix some navigation issues
– Fix deletion of reactions
– Add initial support for draft PRs
– A lot of other minor fixes
Overall, OctoDroid is an excellent GitHub application that provides a wealth of features and options for users. It is easy to use and helps manage repositories and tasks in an efficient manner. Additionally, the application is updated often with new features and bug fixes, making it an excellent choice for users.
This concludes our article on OctoDroid for GitHub Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or OctoDroid for GitHub for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This OctoDroid for GitHub to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OctoDroid for GitHub and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the OctoDroid for GitHub. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OctoDroid for GitHub.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.