Nuch On The Clouds is an upcoming Thai novel about a girl who falls from the sky and is saved by a boy who lives in a floating village. The story follows their journey as they travel the world together, learning about themselves and each other along the way.
When Nuch falls from the sky, she has no idea where she is or what she’s doing there. All she knows is that she’s been saved by a boy named Phum who lives in a floating village in the clouds. As they travel the world together, they learn about themselves and each other, and slowly fall in love. But when Nuch discovers her true identity, will she have to leave Phum and the village behind?
You will download the Nuch On The Clouds for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Nuch On The Clouds Andorid App Summary
MyPaLiT.net is the developer of this Nuch On The Clouds application. It is listed under the Trivia category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 865+ users of this app. The Nuch On The Clouds app rating is currently 1.5.
It was last updated on Jun 7, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Nuch On The Clouds for PC
1. Move your character left and right by tapping on the left and right sides of the screen.
2. Beware of the dark cloud and falling down from the sky.
3. Collect pineapples as many as you can.
4. The story of the game is based on the fan club of Peck Palitchoke.
5. Nuch is the name of the fan club and pineapple is the most famous fruit among the fan club.
6. Follow Peck Palitchoke on 3 apps.
7. MyPaLiT is a tech company that created this game.
8. Peck Palitchoke is a Thai singer and actor.
9. 702 Fandom is the group that gave MyPaLiT the inspiration for this game.
10. MyPaLiT is a Thai tech company that creates mobile games, comics, and animations.
Download & Install Nuch On The Clouds For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Nuch On The Clouds is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
|App Name:||Nuch On The Clouds On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Nuch On The Clouds App Overview and Details
Nuch On The Clouds
Nuch is Peck Palitchoke fanclub,
Pineapple is her most favorite fruit.
This version of game, Nuch’s mission is collecting pineapples as many as you can.
How to Play.
– Tap somewhere on the half left of your phone screen to move to the left side.
– Tap somewhere on the half right of your phone screen to move to the right side.
– Beware of the dark cloud and falling down from the sky
– Keep calm and enjoy playing.
Story of this game.
This game is created base on the story of Peck Palitchoke fan club.
Nuch is the name he calls his female fan club and pineapple is the famous fruit among his fan club.
Special Thanks to PeckPalit and 702 Fandom for this inspiration.
Follow PeckPalit on 3 Apps
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/peckpalit
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/peckpalit
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/peckpalitchoke
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/MyPaLiT_
website : www.mypalit.net
Line Bot : http://mypalit.me
Whats New In this Nuch On The Clouds?
– Add more fruits to collect when reach certain scores
– Down required android version from 7.1 to 4.1
Nuch On The Clouds has been an incredible experience. I have never been so motivated and inspired in my life. I have learned more in the past few weeks than I have in months. I am so grateful for this opportunity and cannot wait to see what the future holds. Thank you, Nuch, for everything.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the Nuch On The Clouds on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This Nuch On The Clouds to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nuch On The Clouds and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nuch On The Clouds. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nuch On The Clouds.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.