NotateMe Now is a fast, simple, and easy to use music notation app for the iPad. With NotateMe Now, you can create, edit, and share your music notation with others in no time. NotateMe Now also includes a variety of features, such as multitouch gestures, a zoom tool, a selection tool, and more, that make it easy to create and edit your music notation.
In this article, we will show you how to download NotateMe Now For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at NotateMe Now technical specifications first.
How To Install “NotateMe Now” For PC: Windows and Mac
Here are the steps you will have to follow if you want to install the “NotateMe Now”NotateMe Now on your windows computer:
- Step 1: Running NotateMe Now on PC needs the Memu emulator on your computer.
- Step 2: Download the Memu Emulator on your PC and install it by double clicking on it.
- Step 3: Double click and open the Memu Emulator from your desktop and you’ll see the login option.
- Step 4: Log into your gmail account by entering your email and password for google account.
- Step 5: Open the Play store app that you can see on the Memu Emulator homepage.
- Step 6: Search for NotateMe Now on the search bar of Play store, you’ll see it the search result page.
- Step 7: Click on NotateMe Now and you’ll go to the installation page of the app. Now click install.
- Step 8: Memu Emulator will add a “NotateMe Now” button to the homepage or your desktop.
- Step 9: Click on the NotateMe Now button that has been just created. It will open the NotateMe Now on your PC.
|App Name:||NotateMe Now On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Neuratron Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 26, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Features of NotateMe Now for PC
sure each is entered on a new line.
– Handwritten music recognition with PhotoScore Now
– Intuitive and simple interface
– Free 1-staff version of PhotoScore Add-In
– Email MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores
– Wide range of music notation symbols recognized
– Updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait
NotateMe Now App Overview and Details
Free single-staff version of NotateMe – the ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron, with handwriting recognition plus PhotoScore Now printed sheet music capture (using your device’s camera!).
– Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition – quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
– Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
– Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity – similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
– Includes PhotoScore Now – A free 1-staff version of the PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase) for full NotateMe. Take photos of printed sheet music with your device’s camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe Now! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
– Great when learning or teaching music notation.
– Email MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software.
– NotateMe Now recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams, leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and triplets are added automatically.
– It works while you write – the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
– If NotateMe Now doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap ‘Help Improve NotateMe’ from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android – v4.0.3 and up
Processor – 1GHz Single Core
Memory – 1GB RAM
Screen size – 4 inches diagonal
Resolution – 960 x 640
Writing implement – Finger or Capacitive stylus
PhotoScore Now: 4MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2 10.1, Tab 3 10.1, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android – v4.0.3 and up
Processor – 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory – 2GB RAM
Screen size – 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution – 1280 x 800
Writing implement – Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
PhotoScore Now: 8MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
Whats New In this NotateMe Now?
Replaced Dropbox Sync with improved Import and Export functionality.
– Import JPEGS (for PhotoScore) and NotateMe and MusicXML files from Dropbox, Google Drive and other apps.
– Export to Dropbox, Google Drive and other apps.
Voice allocation improvements, particularly for 3 and 4 voices.
Other parsing improvements.
Hold down play button in editing mode to toggle between playing back all instruments and just the current instrument.
NotateMe Now is a powerful note-taking application that helps you take notes and record audio files simultaneously. It is a great tool for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to take notes and record audio files. With NotateMe Now, you can take notes and record audio files of lectures, meetings, and conversations. You can also use it to record your thoughts and ideas. NotateMe Now is easy to use and it is a great way to take notes and record audio
This concludes our article on NotateMe Now Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or NotateMe Now for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This NotateMe Now” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “NotateMe Now” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “NotateMe Now”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “NotateMe Now”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.