Welcome to RaveMag, the online magazine for ravers of all ages! Our mission is to provide the latest news, interviews, and event coverage from the EDM scene, as well as showcasing the latest in raver fashion, art, and culture. Whether you’re a first-time raver or a seasoned veteran, we’ve got something for everyone! So come on in and join the party!
In this article, we will show you how to download RaveMag For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at RaveMag technical specifications first.
How To Install “RaveMag” For PC: Windows and Mac
Here are the steps you will have to follow if you want to install the “RaveMag”RaveMag on your windows computer:
- Step 1: Running RaveMag on PC needs the Memu emulator on your computer.
- Step 2: Download the Memu Emulator on your PC and install it by double clicking on it.
- Step 3: Double click and open the Memu Emulator from your desktop and you’ll see the login option.
- Step 4: Log into your gmail account by entering your email and password for google account.
- Step 5: Open the Play store app that you can see on the Memu Emulator homepage.
- Step 6: Search for RaveMag on the search bar of Play store, you’ll see it the search result page.
- Step 7: Click on RaveMag and you’ll go to the installation page of the app. Now click install.
- Step 8: Memu Emulator will add a “RaveMag” button to the homepage or your desktop.
- Step 9: Click on the RaveMag button that has been just created. It will open the RaveMag on your PC.
|App Name:||RaveMag On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Karthik DevFlutMl|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Nov 13, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of RaveMag for PC
1. Up to date news about artists, festivals, incidents, famous releases, etc.
2. Live music charts that are based on fan likes and buzz around the world.
3. Polls that allow users to answer questions and see what the buzz is around certain topics.
4. A notification squad that notifies users of every new release.
5. An email address for users to contact with any questions or concerns.
6. Comprehensive information on EDM artists, festivals, and releases.
7. Easy access to music charts and polls.
8. Live updating of music charts and polls.
9. User-friendly interface.
10. Free access to all information and features.
RaveMag App Overview and Details
Ravemag is Electronic Dance Music based application where it consists of latest EDM news, Buzzing music Charts and to know the fever about any EDM scene we have also have a Polling system where we and you will know the live buzz around the world.
Up to Date News about Artists, Festivals, incidents, Famous releases.
Live Music Charts which are based on Fans like and buzz in and around the world.
Polls where you answer your opinion on question and you can also know what is the buzz and atmosphere and likeliness of every EDM Fan.
We are also a Notification squad for you where you notify each and every release, So you are aware of everything than others :).
If you are concerned with any issues regarding app or content mail us to
Whats New In this RaveMag?
More Stable and Advanced UI.
When I was younger, I was never really into going to parties or raves. I was more of a stay at home and watch Netflix kind of person. However, as I got older, I started to become more interested in the rave scene. I think it is because I realized that there is so much more to it than just partying. Raves are a place where people can come together and share their love for music and dance. They are a place where people can express themselves and
This concludes our article on RaveMag Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or RaveMag for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This RaveMag” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “RaveMag” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “RaveMag”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “RaveMag”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.