Do you know your rights? Rad Quiz is here to test your knowledge! With questions on everything from the Miranda warning to your right to remain silent, Rad Quiz will quiz you on your understanding of the law. So put on your thinking cap and get ready to Rad Quiz!
In this article, we will show you how to download Rad Quiz For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Rad Quiz technical specifications first.
Rad Quiz Andorid App Summary
Stephen Shenouda is the developer of this Rad Quiz application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2688+ users of this app. The Rad Quiz app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Oct 5, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Rad Quiz for PC
1. 20 question quizzes for medical imaging
2. Multiple quiz specialties
3. Reference tab for missed questions
4. Content spanning multiple specialties
5. Updates with more quizzes and tests to come!
|App Name:||Rad Quiz On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Stephen Shenouda|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 5, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Download “Rad Quiz” For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Rad Quiz on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Rad Quiz on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theRad Quiz in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Rad Quiz on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Rad Quiz running on your computer.
Rad Quiz App Overview and Details
Rad Quiz is a free app developed as an introductory educational tool to expand your knowledge of medical imaging! Take our 20 question quizzes and evaluate your areas of strength and weakness. The quizzes test out three imaging modalities including X-ray, CT, and MRI. To learn more use our References tab to read up on the questions you missed. The content spans multiple specialities to give you a variety of content!
Future updates with more quizzes and tests to come!
Whats New In this Rad Quiz?
Welcome to Rad Quiz! The free medical imaging app for everyone.
The Rad Quiz application is a great way to test your knowledge on a variety of topics. The questions are well written and cover a range of difficulty levels. The app is easy to use and provides a great way to challenge yourself or your friends.
This concludes our article on Rad Quiz Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Rad Quiz for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This Rad Quiz” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “Rad Quiz” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “Rad Quiz”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “Rad Quiz”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.