R-Cast is a revolutionary new way to experience your favorite podcasts. With R-Cast, you can easily search for, subscribe to, and listen to your favorite podcasts right from your iPhone or iPad. With R-Cast, you can easily keep up with your favorite podcasts while on the go.
In this article, we will show you how to download R-Cast For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at R-Cast technical specifications first.
R-Cast Andorid App Summary
Appestry is the developer of this R-Cast application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 863502+ users of this app. The R-Cast app rating is currently 1.14.
It was last updated on May 3, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of R-Cast for PC
* Name: R-Cast
* Description: Cast online videos from your Android device to Roku!
* Type: Video
|App Name:||R-Cast On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 3, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download R-Cast For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download R-Cast on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type R-Cast and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the R-Cast andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
R-Cast App Overview and Details
Cast online videos from your Android device to Roku! This app is intended to help cast videos embedded in websites that don’t have a Roku channel.
Install the R-Cast channel and R-Cast app in your Roku and Android devices respectively. Once you connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network, this app will detect your Roku devices.
Browse the web for videos in the Android app and cast them to the Roku channel. It’s that easy!
Please note that not all videos can be cast including HTTPS, Flash videos, live streams. If you see R-Cast channel load the video and return to the home screen it is usually because of incompatible video format. Roku doesn’t play all video formats that play in Android devices.
Videos in the web that are not in high definition, might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. If the video website already has a Roku channel, please use its channel.
YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 and newer devices, please use the YouTube app.
* Install R-Cast channel in your Roku device: https://my.roku.com/add/rcast
* Install R-Cast app in your Android device
* Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
* The app will detect Roku devices in your network
* Browse the web for your favorite entertainment
* In Android 4.3 or earlier, play videos in full view for the cast menu
* In Android 4.4 or later, just start videos to launch the cast menu
* Select the Roku device to cast and voila!
* Enjoy videos on the big screen!!
Upgrade to the RADICAL edition to watch videos longer than 10 minutes and resume previous video casts. The upgrade removes the ads at the bottom of the browser. It doesn’t remove the ads hosted by the websites you visit.
Please make sure the websites you frequent play in R-Cast channel before upgrading to the RADICAL Edition. R-Cast channel only works with the R-Cast app.
R-Cast Channel information: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/41530/r-cast
R-Cast App Help & FAQs: http://www.appestry.biz/rcast
Whats New In this R-Cast?
• Fixed Google Play issue.
• Removed ads from the bottom of the browser.
• Removed websites and bookmarks with incompatible video formats.
• App optimizations, bug fixes and support for more devices.
• New settings to block popup message dialogs and background tabs.
Thank you all for your feedback!
The R-Cast app is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a communication app.
This concludes our article on R-Cast Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or R-Cast for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This R-Cast” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “R-Cast” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “geckomonitor”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “R-Cast”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “R-Cast”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.