Physics is the natural science that studies matter and its motion through space and time, and the related phenomena of energy and force. Mechanics is the branch of physics that deals with the motion of objects under the action of forces. It is one of the oldest and most fundamental sciences.
You will download the Physics – Mechanics 3 for PC, but you should first know about its technical specifications. Here are technical aspects of it:
Physics – Mechanics 3 Andorid App Summary
Michalakis Michail is the developer of this Physics – Mechanics 3 application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2754+ users of this app. The Physics – Mechanics 3 app rating is currently 2.2.
It was last updated on Dec 30, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Physics – Mechanics 3 for PC
1. Physics concepts are explained using simple words and a pleasant tone.
2. The app includes chapters on collisions, momentum, forces, and energy.
3. The principle of conservation of momentum is explained.
4. Work is described in both constant and changing force scenarios.
5. Kinetic energy is explored in detail for both translational and rotational motion.
6. Gravitational potential energy is introduced.
7. The theorem of change in kinetic energy is described.
8. Mechanical energy is defined and explained.
9. Power is introduced and explained.
10. The principles of conservation of energy and mechanical energy are described.
Download & Install Physics – Mechanics 3 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Physics – Mechanics 3 is easy to use on any Windows PC if you use the Memu Android Emulator. Let’s help you understand how the process works and how you’ll install it on your PC:
|App Name:||Physics – Mechanics 3 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Michalakis Michail|
|Updated on:||Dec 30, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Physics – Mechanics 3 App Overview and Details
This application is designed with simple words and pleasant way to help people understand the basic concepts of physics. It includes the following chapters:
3. Force and change of momentum
4. Principle of preservation of momentum
5. Work of constant force
6. Work of changing force
7. Transport kinetic energy
8. Rotational kinetic energy
9. Gravitational energy
10. Theorem of change in kinetic energy
11. Mechanical energy
12. Principle of maintaining mechanical energy
Whats New In this Physics – Mechanics 3?
In the final analysis, the principles of mechanics are essential for understanding the motion of objects. By applying the concepts of force, mass, and acceleration, one can predict the path and velocity of an object in motion. With a strong foundation in mechanics, one can apply these principles to a variety of real-world situations.
That concludes our discussion on how to download the Physics – Mechanics 3 on PC. We hope you’ve found it helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any in the comment section.
We refer the ownership of This Physics – Mechanics 3 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Physics – Mechanics 3 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Physics – Mechanics 3. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Physics – Mechanics 3.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.