Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Pediatrics & Neonatology Book For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Pediatrics & Neonatology Book App Overview and Details
An essential pocket manual for anyone who treats children
Featuring an instant-access, find-it-now presentation, Texas Children’s Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology delivers concise, evidence-based information that is directly applicable to bedside care of the patient in both pediatrics and neonatology.
Authored and reviewed by more than 125 residents, fellows, and faculty at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, this compact guide features content especially selected for its value to students, trainees, and junior faculty. Distinguished faculty in virtually every pediatric discipline have reviewed the content to ensure that the text reflects the most current clinical practice.
* A true quick reference utilizing numerous tables, figures, and clinical algorithms
* Includes material not found in any other handbook, such as Clinical Pearls for the Wards, Neonatal and Pediatric Nutrition, and Delivery Room Care of the VLBW Infant
* Key medications/dosages and research and review articles are cited directly in the text
* NEW! Translate words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the four colorful new themes.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled.
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• NEW! Tap to Translate entries in other apps
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
***This is a fully functional trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Texas Children’s Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
Download & Install Pediatrics & Neonatology Book For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Pediatrics & Neonatology Book on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
|App Name:||Pediatrics & Neonatology Book On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Apr 21, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Pediatrics & Neonatology Book Andorid App Summary
MobiSystems is the developer of this Pediatrics & Neonatology Book application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 210160+ users of this app. The Pediatrics & Neonatology Book app rating is currently 11.3.580.
It was last updated on Apr 21, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Pediatrics & Neonatology Book for PC
Whats New In this Pediatrics & Neonatology Book?
• Fully optimized support for Android 10
• Dark Theme
• Offline mode feature
• New Help center
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
This concludes our article on Pediatrics & Neonatology Book Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Pediatrics & Neonatology Book for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Pediatrics & Neonatology Book to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pediatrics & Neonatology Book and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pediatrics & Neonatology Book. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pediatrics & Neonatology Book.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.