NotateMe is a powerful note-taking app that allows you to take notes quickly and easily. It’s perfect for students, professionals, and anyone who needs to take notes on the go. With NotateMe, you can create and edit notes quickly and easily, and keep them organized and easy to find. You can also sync your notes with other devices, so you can access them wherever you go.
In this article, we will show you how to download NotateMe For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at NotateMe technical specifications first.
NotateMe Andorid App Summary
Neuratron Ltd is the developer of this NotateMe application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6865+ users of this app. The NotateMe app rating is currently 184.108.40.206.
It was last updated on Jun 26, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of NotateMe for PC
key signatures, time signatures, tuplets and grace notes.
1. Write music on the go with powerful handwritten music recognition.
2. Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity.
3. Write music notation for solo instruments, drums or ensembles.
4. PhotoScore Add-In recognizes 5-line staves and most markings.
5. Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores.
6. Import and edit MusicXML files.
7. Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox.
8. Great for learning or teaching music notation.
9. Recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols.
10. Compose and notate music with ease!
|App Name:||NotateMe On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Neuratron Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 26, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download NotateMe For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download NotateMe on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type NotateMe and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the NotateMe andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
NotateMe App Overview and Details
** Top 10 Music App in 32 countries **
Ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron with handwriting recognition.
– Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition – quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
– Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
– Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity – similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
– Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano), drums or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
– PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase): Take photos of printed sheet music with your device’s camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
– Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
– Import and edit MusicXML files (most music symbols supported).
– Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
– Great when learning or teaching music notation.
– NotateMe recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
– Drag and drop (or set selected drawings to) further music symbols including cross noteheads, pedal markings, ornaments and appoggiatura.
– Add chord-symbols, dynamics, technique, tempo changes and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in ‘red pen’.
– If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap ‘Help Improve NotateMe’ from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android – v4.0.3 and up
Processor – 1GHz Single Core
Memory – 1GB RAM
Screen size – 4 inches diagonal
Resolution – 960 x 640
Writing implement – Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android – v4.0.3 and up
Processor – 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory – 2GB RAM
Screen size – 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution – 1280 x 800
Writing implement – Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
Whats New In this NotateMe?
Replaced Dropbox Sync with improved Import and Export functionality.
– Import JPEGS (for PhotoScore) and NotateMe and MusicXML files from Dropbox, Google Drive and other apps.
– Export to Dropbox, Google Drive and other apps.
Voice allocation improvements, particularly for 3 and 4 voices.
Other parsing improvements.
Hold down play button in editing mode to toggle between playing back all instruments and just the current instrument.
NotateMe is a great note taking application that can be used for a variety of purposes. Whether you are a student, business professional, or artist, NotateMe can help you take notes and stay organized. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that can be customized to fit your needs.
This concludes our article on NotateMe Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or NotateMe for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This NotateMe” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “NotateMe” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “SERP Buddy”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “NotateMe”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “NotateMe”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.