Maintaining a blood pressure log is an effective way to track your blood pressure and identify any potential health risks. A blood pressure log allows you to monitor your blood pressure over time and see if any changes have occurred. It is also a helpful tool for your doctor to use when diagnosing and treating any potential health concerns.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log App Overview and Details
BP Journal app serves as a companion app to your home blood pressure monitor. The app lets you log your blood pressure readings, view trends, and send reports to your physician or professional healthcare provider. With multi-profile support, track blood pressure of other members of your family too.
Note: This app DOES NOT measure blood pressure. To measure blood pressure reliably, use a clinically-validated blood pressure monitor (with an inflatable cuff).
● Log blood pressure and pulse readings using fast keyboard data entry
● Understand what the numbers mean and monitor blood pressure trends with statistics and interactive charts
● Send blood pressure PDF reports to your physician/doctor
● Set up reminders to take blood pressure measurements or medication
● Export or import blood pressure data in CSV format for easy data interchange with other applications e.g. Microsoft Excel
● Manage blood pressure records of multiple profiles (great for caregivers)
● Support for common blood pressure classification guidelines (ACC/AHA, ESC/ESH, JNC7, Hypertension Canada, WHO/ISH, NICE, and more)
● Keep your data safe with automatic backups to Google Drive
● Configurable measurement units
● Dark theme option
● Comprehensive online user guide
Your privacy is important to us. Your health data is never shared outside of the app without your consent.
Download & Install BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
|App Name:||BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jason O|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log Andorid App Summary
Jason O is the developer of this BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 312041+ users of this app. The BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log app rating is currently 3.0.3.
It was last updated on Jul 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log for PC
1) Log blood pressure and pulse readings quickly and easily
2) Understand blood pressure readings and track trends with statistics and interactive charts
3) Send PDF reports of blood pressure readings to your physician or doctor
4) Set up reminders to take blood pressure measurements or medication
5) Export or import blood pressure data in CSV format for easy data interchange with other applications
6) Manage blood pressure records of multiple profiles
7) Support for common blood pressure classification guidelines
8) Keep data safe with automatic backups to Google Drive
9) Configurable measurement units
10) Dark theme option
Whats New In this BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log?
• Updated app dependencies.
• Added “Skip rest” in CSV file import.
The Blood Pressure Journal application is a useful tool for tracking and monitoring blood pressure readings. The application allows you to track systolic and diastolic blood pressure, heart rate, and medications. The application also includes a graph to track your blood pressure readings over time. The application is easy to use and helps you to keep track of your blood pressure readings.
This concludes our article on BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geckomonitor, we also don’t use our own server to download the BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log.
If you have any query about the app or about geckomonitor, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.